Friday, December 5, 2008

There's so many things to love, therefore so many things to miss

I love your love of collecting bugs.

I love your creativity. Collecting bugs in a plastic dump truck---brilliant! It's so you can tip the back of the truck down and they can climb out when they're ready, like you always say. And why take your bike helmet off? It's better to stay safe.

I love your love of layering clothes. A colorful pair of tights, a cute skirt, a fancy shirt, and a sensible jacket. It's all good! It's wonderful to have your own style.

I love your zest for life. I love your empathy. I love your pride in yourself----when you work so hard on something and it shows. I love your love of chicken nuggets, barbecue sauce, and broccoli. I love your hugs, and your constant joy.

I miss you more than any words I could possibly say.

My hands are folded in prayer. My fingers are crossed. My tears flow, but my faith---hopefully---remains strong enough.

No comments: